Sunday, October 22, 2006

OOW2K6: ACEs high

Well here we are again. I've already guided one lost resident of Phoenix to the Moscone Centre (or Center, I suppose). She asked me if I was from round these parts. I guess SF is so unlike the rest of the US they just expect its residents to speak with English accents.

Anyway, I met up with Mark Rittman and Tim Hall in the King George yesterday. All of us had been on the go since the crack of dawn BST but we agreed the best thing would be to stay awake until bedtime PST. So we did a mini-pub crawl: an "Irish" pub round the corner from the hotel and then down to scope out the Thirsty Bear. Mark was happy with it as the location for the Bloggers' lashmeet-up on Tuesday. This was the first time I had met Tim in the flesh. I think it went okay although at one point I found myself ranting on and on about Warrior. Why? I haven't read a graphic novel in twenty years! I think I got away with it.

We managed to still awake until 10.00pm PST. The beer undoubtedly helped. Unfortunately I still woke up at 2.00 in the morning (the beer again). So I ended up running through my presentation and polishing the demo. I hope I didn't break any of my code. That would be so ironic.

4 Comments:

Blogger Laurent Schneider said...

yeah, do not tell a british guy that you did not notice he is not speaking like an american... I made the same mistake last year with Bryn Llewlyn ;-)
cu tonight !

22 October 2006 at 12:28:00 GMT-7  
Blogger Mark said...

Andrew, Laurent etc

Just a note that we'll be meeting up for a pre-ACE's dinner drink at 6.00pm tonight. If we meet up in the King George hotel lobby, we can go across to the Irish Bar afterwards - hopefully someone will know where the restaurant is afterwards.

cheers

Mark

22 October 2006 at 14:22:00 GMT-7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SEO, search engine optimization. Is to make your Web site or Blog search engines more popular in other search-related content, as far as possible to make your site appear in the results of the first of several. This will bring a wow power leveling lot of traffic, instead of complaining all day: Why am I the one does not see. At present, some of my traffic from search engine Baidu and is the most stable source of traffic. I almost did not do anything, so naturally things happened. If the SEO from the point of view, I probably spent the most stupid and most simple way, but really effective. If the search engine as a beauty, then what is the point of a simple way to let her eyes you see more of it? First, you havewow powerleveling enough fresh interesting. Second, you are unique and eye-catching. Third, you are indeed very interesting new connotation enough to say that the speed of your time in the first issued a message, followed by everyone from here to you, then you are a source of information. Found on the girl has great respect for the source of information, as your grasp, it would wow gold be tantamount to grasp the numerous reproduced the contents of your site. In that case, she must be approved by the Changlaikankan your station. The fastest you that she is from here you get the fastest, so her customers can also receive up-to-date search results. So, note to Mars will not do. The result is you confuse the site in a large site on Mars, found the girl simply can not tell to your face.

28 November 2008 at 07:04:00 GMT-8  
Blogger sexy said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,A片,視訊聊天室,聊天室,視訊,視訊聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,上班族聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,情色聊天室,視訊交友網

免費A片,AV女優,美女視訊,情色交友,免費AV,色情網站,辣妹視訊,美女交友,色情影片,成人影片,成人網站,A片,H漫,18成人,成人圖片,成人漫畫,情色網,日本A片,免費A片下載,性愛

A片,色情,成人,做愛,情色文學,A片下載,色情遊戲,色情影片,色情聊天室,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色,情色視訊,免費成人影片,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,言情小說,愛情小說,AIO,AV片,A漫,avdvd,聊天室,自拍,情色論壇,視訊美女,AV成人網,色情A片,SEX,成人論壇

情趣用品,A片,免費A片,AV女優,美女視訊,情色交友,色情網站,免費AV,辣妹視訊,美女交友,色情影片,成人網站,H漫,18成人,成人圖片,成人漫畫,成人影片,情色網


情趣用品,A片,免費A片,日本A片,A片下載,線上A片,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人文章,成人影城,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,臺灣情色網,色情,情色電影,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,麗的色遊戲,情色論壇,色情網站,一葉情貼圖片區,做愛,性愛,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,美女交友,做愛影片

av,情趣用品,a片,成人電影,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,情色電影,aio,av女優,AV,免費A片,日本a片,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,聊天室,美女交友,成人光碟

情趣用品.A片,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,情色電影,色情遊戲,色情網站,聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,免費A片,日本a片,a片下載,線上a片,av女優,av,成人電影,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人影城,成人網站,自拍,尋夢園聊天室

24 December 2008 at 01:23:00 GMT-8  

Post a Comment

<< Home